Monday, October 8, 2012

Myrtle-a-thon: Tuesday 7pm

Ok, as the days pass, I get more and more worried. We need to do something  new- I'm asking anyone who has an hour to meet in front of McGolrick park at Nassau and N. Henry at 7pm and at 8pm on Tuesday Oct. 9th, so we can go out canvassing in shifts.

It's not a good idea to go out looking for Myrtle in groups (she's shy so it could scare her off even further), but going door to door and letting the neighbors know about the situation could really help.

RSVP and Share here.

Animal Haven is sending their glorious volunteers!

While I'm here, I wanted to let everyone know that it's important to not chase or even call her name. Just text or call and I will come for her! A stranger calling her might send her further into hiding.


This could be a really great way to meet your dog-loving neighbors, so let's make it a fun little adventure, shall we?

Please bring along a friend, & please share the Myrtle-a-thon plans!

1 comment: